Please help me D:

Lunora

Hello. I'm new. But, I've been having this problem for days.

It started out as a random Trojan in my Temporary IE Files that AVG would block. But it happened multiple times. Kept blocking it. And then I went to Spriters Resource (a graphic site) and I started getting pop ups....and all hell broke loose from there.

I continued to get pop ups when I jumped away and AVG quarantining threats left and right. So I opened up superantispyware to run a spyware/adware scan. And very quickly I had 81 things wrong. I panicked and stopped the scan to remove at least those 81 things. Restarted my computer...

And it wouldn't turn on. So I started it in Safe Mode. Did a scan in AVG and a Superantispyware scan. Nothing showed up. My computer turned on. No pop ups in IE. I go to bed.

Turn on my computer the next morning and just start everything up and i've already got another threat. No pop ups on IE still. Another threat. Alot being Trojans. Of the two I remember most were "nnnkk.dll" and "digeste.dll" so me and my friends searched it up and found Malwarebyte's which was said to get rid of at least digeste.dll.

So I got that, and it did good and got rid of a lot of stuff. But I was still having issues. And I found out I had Vundo multiple times from this scan. Some of which it quarantined others it deleted. One needed to be rebooted for deletion so I did that.

Except for I was still having issues being slow and we weren't sure Vundo was gone. And all AVG did was qurantine stuff. My friends who had Vundo before recommened Vundo Fix and Bitdefender.

Vundo fix showed up with nothing and Bitdefender deleted a lot of stuff. We thought things were fine then. But now my computer was slow with AVG and Bitdefender. So we deleted the stuff out of the vault of AVG--thinking it would delete everything entirely and then Trojan.Vundo started being blocked by Bitdefender repeatdly.

Bitdefender would only quarantine it. And when I ran a Malwarebytes scan to try and get rid of it more alerts would pop up saying that Bitdefender quarantined it. Earlier today it only had 1 Trojan Vundo quarantined. Then 5 as I tried to turn Bitdefender off to give Malwarebyte's a 100% chance to delete it without Bitdefender throwing it into quarantine.

Now Bitdefender says I have 10 infected things, but nothing is in quarantine yet. Is Vundo gone? Or is it just hiding?

Oh. And this Vundo is located in my System Volume Info D:

-Mai who realllllllllllllllllllllllllly needs help

• Root Admin

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes.org

We could have you clean the System Restore but that won't correct the issues if you're infected.

Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?

Someone will be happy to assist you further with cleaning your system if required

During this scan and cleanup process you should not install any other software unless requested to do so.