All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, I scanned the file and I don't get a detection here. Can you post the detection log please? Thanks.
  3. I made the "unsuspend" app myself, I know the code is safe. It's purpose is to simply unsuspend processes as it says on the tin. Unfortunately my computer running Windows 10 get lots of apps getting suspended all the time, so I made this simply system tray short-cut to unsuspend them so I can use my computer. This way, by double-clicking the icon on the system tray, apps that typically get suspended (based on a list of known apps) will be reanimated. Now because Malwarebytes put my app in quarantine, my solution is to restart Windows - which is having an impact in my work performance. I can provide the code for the app if needed. My Malwarebytes doesn't seem to have an app, it looks like it's only a service running in the background, so I don't seem to have the ability to change quarantine settings. Please let me have this app, I'm not sharing it with anyone as it has zero value to any other computer. Unsuspend.zip
  4. Well, I report it here then. Browser: Version 17.4.1 (19618.1.15.11.14) Malwarebytes Browser Guard Version: 2.4.0, all protections enabled. Pages at https://www.boss.info and their descendants like https://www.boss.info/global/support/by_product/me-90/updates_drivers/ Everything returned "blocked by content blocker" or something like that. Disabling Browser Guard for the page didn't solved the issue, I had to disable it in the browsers Settings/Extensions page. Reload without content blocker worked properly, I was able display page, but from the download page it was a new link, again blocked. It wasn't possible to download anything. Now, after disabling Guard in the Extensions and re-enabling it's working fine.
  5. Since you are slow on replies. Here are the instructions for the 2 current versions of Malwarebytes. You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 5 program in the following location You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.
  6. What site is being wrongfully blocked? @Radek Also What Browser?
  7. I did the scan with and it didn't find any threats...is there anything else I should do? report_2024.04.26_12.12.35.klr.txt
  8. if i connected a nintendo switch to a hacked wifi connection could it get a rat type virus?
  9. Hi, where should I report unwanted blocking of Browser Guard which should be there? It's on Mac so I'm writing here but I believe the behavior is OS specific. Thanks, R.
  10. MBAR is not supported any longer and is out of date. Restart the computer Then do the following. Although I will not be directly assisting you, a malware removal expert will be along to assist after you do the following. Let's get the info to get the process started. Be aware it will take many steps and scans to fully remove malware. Please respond to all future instructions from your helper in a timely manner. Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: Please pay close attention the the instructions in all of the following links. If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Please pay close attention the the instructions in all of the following links. Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Then be patient for the next expert to take your case. Thank you
  11. Today
  12. Hi, This is a valid detection. It's blocked due to Ads (only blocked by our browser extension). The reason it's blocked is due to it being on the EasyList filter list.
  13. Here are the logs from the FRST english. The trojan slowly takes over control of my computer and blocks my antivirus, and denied access to security settings. I just completed a clean intall and Im trying to stop it and remove infections before I am not able to. Addition.txt FRST.txt
  14. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be reviewed.
  15. Hi, Yes, the links to static.s123-cdn-static-d.com are probably what triggered the Browser Guard block. The malicious PDF's are still live, so this is still a valid detection. And no, not all sites built using Site123 are potentially harmful.
  16. I have a trojan that won't go away even after clean install. I have tried everything. I have a Microsoft surface pro 8 with windows 11 home. I ran MBAR and it found 6 malware the log file is attached. I ran the MBST tool and here is my log file. This trojan got into my network and three of my computers have the same infection. I have tried clean install on all 3, I reset my router and network and changed all my passwords. Somehow it survives the clean install and I need help. Thanks in advance. mbar-log-2024-04-25 (23-53-50).txt mbst-check-results.txt
  17. Hi MKDB, I do not know if the Hitman Pro Logs were of any use to you? They are notepad files on my PC. Not sure if you could open them? I am now attaching the MBST zip file. I did not do the repair suggested in the tool? I assume that was the correct way to go about it? Hitman Pro did not protest about the FRST file, but, probably will if I scan again. I still have the question that Malwarebytes will not open in safe mode in windows 10. Never any issue in Windows 7 with that. Shall I, when all this has been resolved, uninstall and reinstall the program? I wonder if the malware that may be on my PC has anything to do with this issue. I intend to go to the paid version of Malwarebytes when all this has been resolved. I am now to scared to even do any banking transactions. Many thanks for you assistance. Sorry! I uploaded zip file twice. mbst-grab-results.zip mbst-grab-results.zip
  18. Hi My name is Vladyslav I am from the company MGID We would like to know the reason why our domain mgid.com was flagged by your Chrome Extention Malwarebytes Browser Guard I set this extension and all our subdomains including mgid.com even with our inner product were blocked Like Could you explain how it happened and what procedure you need to do in order not to flag our domain mgid.com I attached the screens below Best regards, Vladyslav
  19. BrowserGuard blocked a reference to static.s123-cdn-static-d.com and identified it as malware. The site I was visiting was https://www.olyham.org. I found a VirusTotal reference here - https://www.virustotal.com/gui/domain/static.s123-cdn-static-d.com/details where user Byglander reported a "False positive on asset domain used by Site123" JPopovic (Malwarebytes staff) replied - The domain is legitimately blocked due to malicious PDF files. An example: https://static.s123-cdn-static-d.com/uploads/4661447/normal_61b0edbd38451.pdf I understand Site123 is a website building and hosting site. Are all websites built using this site potentially harmful due to their malicious PDF files? When I used VirusTotal to check www.olyham.org, it showed "No security vendors flagged this URL as malicious". Are the links to s123-cdn-static-d.com in www.olyham.org what triggered the BrowserGuard block? Interestingly, VirusTotal showed s123-cdn-static-d.com as "clean" but three vendors complained when I used static.s123-cdn-static-d.com for the search. Also, only only a domain search showed the full information in "Details" -- a standard URL search did not.
  20. i ran avbr and i can look at antivirus sites now everything seems to be back to normal now, is there anything else i need to do or am i done now? if i am done thank you so much for the help you are a life saver
  21. Please download https://www.safezone.cc/resources/av-block-remover-avbr.224/download AV block remover, unzip it and run. If you possibly can't run it, just rename AVbr.exe -> AV-b-r.exe for instance and run. Or you can use this link to download a random named file to run: https://avbr.safezone.cc/rnd/ If this method doesn't work, run this tool NOT from your Desktop or Downloads folder (use any other folder). If the malware still blocks the utility, then try to run it in Safe Mode with Networking. Follow the instructions. After reboot you'll receive AV_block_remove_date-time.log. Please attach it to your next post.
  22. Hello @SiddharthaLahiri Please run the following Please download and run the following Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2020 and save it to your Desktop. (Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool version 20.0.10.0 was released on November 9, 2021) Download: Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool https://devbuilds.s.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe How to run a scan with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2020 https://support.kaspersky.com/15674 How to run Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2020 in the advanced mode https://support.kaspersky.com/15680 How to restore a file removed during Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2020 scan https://support.kaspersky.com/15681 Select the Windows Key and R Key together, the "Run" box should open. Drag and Drop KVRT.exe into the Run Box. C:\Users\{your user name}\DESKTOP\KVRT.exe will now show in the run box. add -dontencrypt Note the space between KVRT.exe and -dontencrypt C:\Users\{your user name}\DESKTOP\KVRT.exe -dontencrypt should now show in the Run box. That addendum to the run command is very important, when the scan does eventually complete the resultant report is normally encrypted, with the extra command it is saved as a readable file. Reports are saved here C:\KVRT2020_Data\Reports and look similar to this report_20210123_113021.klr Right-click direct onto that report, select > open with > Notepad. Save that file and attach it to your reply. To start the scan select OK in the "Run" box. A EULA window will open, tick all confirmation boxes then select "Accept" In the new window select "Change Parameters" In the new window ensure all selection boxes are ticked, then select "OK" The scan should now start... When complete if entries are found there will be options, if "Cure" is offered leave as is. For any other options change to "Delete" then select "Continue" When complete, or if nothing was found select "Close" Attach the report information as previously instructed... Thank you
  23. I would not worry about that specific update. It's due to a known error with the Windows Recovery and Microsoft needs to fix the tool in a future update. For now simply ignore that update Are there any other issues?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.