All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have removed your email address from your post. Please never post ANY of your personal information online anywhere. Any type of personal information posted online anywhere can help lead to spamming of your account on up to identity theft. If there is anything else, please let us know Thank you
  3. @gtt Other than that false detection, do you have a reason to think your computer has an issue? Or were you just scanning for the sake of scanning?
  4. It is a false positive. The stand-alone rootkit scanner is not supported any longer and has not been updated in a long time. Do not use it.
  5. Hi Support im getting the following on windows 11 when i run a scan on mbar antirootkit C:\Windows\System32\atl.dll(Trojan.FakeMS.ED) but after it detects it makes restore point and then reboot when i run mbar again its still there malwarebytes is not detecting it but mbar is please help thanks
  6. Today
  7. Indeed, it is the IP. Block is going to remain until they clean up the machine doing all the brute force web attacks. There are multiple sites on that IP, some of which are also blocked by multiple AV vendors. Not seeing anything on 50plustennis though so you should be OK to add the IP to your exclusions.
  8. It is a correct detection. It is not the site that is the issue, it is the IP the site is hosted on. The IP is being used for brute force attacks. https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/173.201.186.36 If you trust the site you will need to add the IP to your allow list. -Website Data- Category: 18 Domain: IP Address: 173.201.186.36 Port: 80 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (end)
  9. 50plustennis.com is a safe website but Malwarebytes will not let me access this even after adding it to the Allow List. Please correct so I can access this website.
  10. You need to purchase a "seat" for each device. In other words, you need to purchase for each device. That is up to you, https://www.malwarebytes.com/pricing This is what I refer to as devices
  11. Hi, I am an existing user of Malwarebytes and going to subscribe to new Malwarebytes for my system. Can I use 1 account on 2 PCs. And which one is best for my Windows system which is I am rarely used. Thanks
  12. Hi, MBAM 5.0 is good I just configured it on my windows system and it's pretty good. Thanks
  13. AdwCleaner[S00].txtAddition.txtFRST.txtmalwarebytes scan.txtAdwCleaner[C00].txt I did the steps.
  14. @Leloouch Although I will not be directly assisting you, a malware removal expert will be along to assist after you do the following. Let's get the info to get the process started. Be aware it will take many steps and scans to fully remove malware. Please respond to all future instructions from your helper in a timely manner. Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process Then follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all logs Please make the following system changes: Please pay close attention the the instructions in all of the following links. If you have not done so already - Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads.. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed Disable-Fast-Startup Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions Please run the following scans: Please pay close attention the the instructions in all of the following links. Click the following link and run a Scan with AdwCleaner Click the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes RESTART the computer Click the following link and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply Then be patient for the next expert to take your case. Thank you
  15. Standard is Premium now. There is also a Premium Plus now that has the VPN included. The email was sent to the address used to purchase Malwarebytes. That would be your account.
  16. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  17. I got an email about renewing a Standard Version...but when I look at Settings, I am running the premium version...and cannot add that License Key to my account...also the renewal email came to an email address that is NOT on my account. How do I straighten this out? (where the renewal email was sent) HELP
  18. Hi, Yesterday I downloaded some file and found out it was virus. I deleted it with malwarebytes but it shows everytime I restart PC. Anyone please help?
  19. Why Vanguard (by Riot Games) is not detected? It is a rootkit
  20. I have 2 Chromebooks with Malwarebytes Premium installed. Safe Browsing Scanner is turned on in my older Chromebook. SBS was toggled off in the new Chromebook and I couldn't turn it on. I was told that SBS was not available for Chromebooks and that I should use Browser Guard. A few days later I was able to turn the toggle switch for SBS to the "On" position in the new Chromebook. Today I see a list on a Google webpage "Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps." My old Chromebook is on the list, but the new one is not. I put Browser Guard on the old Chromebook, but when I click on Malwarebytes logo between the search bar and the puzzle piece, and then click on "Full Protection" "Device Security" not installed even though Malwarebytes Premium is installed on this Chromebook. (1) Does SBS work with some Chromebooks and not others depending upon whether or not they are on the "Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps" list? (2) Why would Browser Guard not recognize that Malwarebytes Premium is installed on a Chromebook? Thank you.
  21. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The IP block will be removed.
  22. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  23. I use Reolink cameras. For the last week or so, every time I open the Reolink Win11 app, I get a message saying that that "website blocked due to compromised". I've checked with Reolink support and they think it's a false positive. I have no other issues besides this. Everything is up to date.
  24. Dear Malwarebytes Forum Community, I am writing to seek assistance regarding the flagging of my website, https://signnsealit.com, on Malwarebytes' server. Despite thorough scanning and confirmation that my website is free from viruses and malware, I am unable to access it from a computer that has Malwarebytes and antivirus software installed. This has led me to believe that my website has been flagged due to a past incident where it may have been targeted by a virus. I want to emphasize that I have taken extensive measures to ensure the security and cleanliness of my website. It has been scanned and cleared of any malicious content. However, the flagging on Malwarebytes' server persists, preventing legitimate access to my site. Could you please review the status of https://signnsealit.com on your servers and consider unflagging it? I assure you that it is now completely secure and poses no threat to users. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue. Best regards, Team Sign N Seal It. Website URL: https://signnsealit.com Contact Information: Uxamx11@gmial.com
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.