I'm having some weird windows problems

DToX

Alright so yesterday I was playing a game and then I got this error "windows must now restart because the power service terminated" so I rebooted whatever and then it happened again a few hours later with a different error this time but same result "windows must now restart because the dcom server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly" and now it said this one "Windows must now restart because the Plug and Play service terminated unexpectedly"

Alright so I ran malwarebytes full scan and ran windows security essentials scan, Please give me some advice :) thanks

Alright so yesterday I was playing a game and then I got this error "windows must now restart because the power service terminated" so I rebooted whatever and then it happened again a few hours later with a different error this time but same result "windows must now restart because the dcom server process launcher service terminated unexpectedly" and now it said this one "Windows must now restart because the Plug and Play service terminated unexpectedly"

Alright so I ran malwarebytes full scan and ran windows security essentials scan, Please give me some advice :) thanks

Here are some of the errors I've obtained from the event viewer

Faulting application name: svchost.exe_PlugPlay, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bc3c1

Faulting module name: RPCRT4.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7c96e

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000026687

Faulting process id: 0x324

Faulting application start time: 0x01cca0afe89883a0

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll

Report Id: b5b72790-0ca5-11e1-bf46-00248c5e3685

The DCOM Server Process Launcher service terminated unexpectedly.

It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000

milliseconds: Reboot the machine.

The Power service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds:

Reboot the machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!