Pro Version administration

Considering adding MBAM Pro to my Managed Security package.

I am unable to find any information that might help me decide how to manage it.

Install using a script or AD, schedule updates and scans, automate cleaning - that sort of thing.

Can anyone tell me if they are using MBAM this way, and where they found the documentation to do it?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

I sent an inquiry regarding licensing costs and software scripting details but have received no reply as of yet.

FYI - if I did want to figure out a way to violate your licensing terms, I probably wouldn't have asked how to do it at your forum! But I guess you get all kinds here...

I will wait patiently for their reply...

Thanks again.

No answer after two full business days. Maybe I didn't estimate my quantity needs high enough!

Nothing in my Junk Mail box.

Does anyone else have any information there about automating MBAM administration? Seems strange that I would have to buy bulk licensing and reinvent the wheel: most technologies out there have documentation in place, forum participants that share such stuff. Even a manual or something...

Maybe what I want is so obvious it just doesn't need explanation...