PC infected

Our PC is infected... we have always been able to use malwarebytes anti-malware in the past... this time, we are not able to resolve the problems...

some problems...

- applications are running sparadically

- no internet access if available through the IE explore... we get an ieframe.dll message

- when I try to run Malwarebytes... I get the following message: PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING (110004,0, No address found) The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found

- I tried to run the dds report and it does not complete... it has been running for 15 minutes with no reponse

Please help/advise!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!