Trojan Downloader Activity 2

Hi,

I am looking for assistance in removing this infection. Norton blocks attacks and Malewarebytes blocks incoming and outing activity that seem associated.

I get this from Norton:

Norton Blocked and attack by: System Infected: Trojan Downloader Activity 2

It won't let me "copy" the Security History so I hand copied the following from it. This occurs several times an hour.

178.238.233.153 matches the signature of a known attack

Attacking Computer: 178.238.233.153,80

Attacker URL goooogie-redirect.com.tw/Y2x8MS4wfGE1YzRkMzE5YjFiZGE2YzNhYzhhZDE2YTMSNjc4YzI5fDEwNw==

I am waiting now for the ips from the pop ups I get from Malwarebytes which is blocking some regular ingoing and outgoing activity but of course Its not occurring conveniently for this post.

I have attached the mbam log and dds as I see this requested often. Any help anyone can give so I can actually remove this creep...I'd be very appreciative.

I'm not the techhiest but follow instructions well...

Thanks greatly,

Becky

mbam-log-2011-10-12 (10-17-47).txt

dds.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!