Right Click Menu not working

I know I'm waking a dead thread here, but I've tried everything here including reinstalling, running the cmd at an elevated level (though Malwarebytes is in my x86 program files and I accounted for that in the cmd prompt,) I have all necessary files and have restarted twice and I still have no right-click context menu. I'm on Win7, 64bit and I let it install to the default x86 folder. Should I uninstall and reinstall to the main program files folder?

This is disheartening for me because I had the context menu up until last week and I do use it a lot because I'm downloading things from a group I belong to and don't want to get any of their problems, should they have any.

Thanks!

Hello nightsmusic:

Your system's %ProgramFiles%\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll right click context server file may have become unregistered. Rather than attempting to unregister/re-register the context server file, perhaps the safest approach would be to do a "mbam-clean re-install":

Please do a MBAM clean re-install by doing the following:

1. Download and run the latest mbam-clean.exe.
  2. Restart your computer, please allow it to do so - VERY IMPORTANT!
  3. Disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here.
  4. Reactivate the PRO version of the program, if applicable, using the license within the boxed version or was sent via email.
  5. Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration, if applicable. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
  6. Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the PRO version.
  7. Setup any process/folder/file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Please use the "ADD REPLY" Add-Reply.png button instead of other ones when you start replying.

Please let us know if & how you succeeded. :)