Trojan.Agent

nigglesnush85

Hello.

The file InstallUSB64.exe came with the software for a LG phone. I uploaded the file to Jotti and it came back as clean. The file itself lives at C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG USB Modem Driver (I moved the file to the desktop so it was easier to upload and quicker to be detected)

Attached is the log file.

mbam_log_2009_01_04__20_13_48_.txt

mbam_log_2009_01_04__20_13_48_.txt

I just ran the scan again and the problem still remains.

I need that scan in the form you posted above so that I can confirm that you have the latest updates and also to see if there are additional defs that are hitting this file , thanks .

I just double checked and if you have database 1614 or higher this should be fixed .

I just installed your software today (early in the AM), and I was getting the same LG installusb64.exe file flagged as a trojan under database 1609 and then 1610.

I am now on 1615 and it no longer gets flagged.

Thanks,

TP

I just installed your software today (early in the AM), and I was getting the same LG installusb64.exe file flagged as a trojan under database 1609 and then 1610.

I am now on 1615 and it no longer gets flagged.

Thanks,

TP

Thanks for confirming .