I think I have a problem

Hello,

I think I have picked up a virus somewhere, I don't for sure, but when I try to run my Malwarebytes, it tells me "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." I tried to do a couple of things I found here, but they didn't go well either. I did the DeFogger thing, but it never told me to reboot - so I did it anyway. Here is the log because I don't think it worked?

defogger_disable by jpshortstuff (23.02.10.1)

Log created at 16:26 on 20/08/2011 (Edna)

Checking for autostart values...

HKCU\~\Run values retrieved.

HKLM\~\Run values retrieved.

Checking for services/drivers...

-=E.O.F=-

Then I went ahead to the next step "Download DDS and save it to your desktop..." I don't know what a script blocker is so my log looks like this:

MZ ÿÿ ¸ @ Ø º ´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$ 1¸„:uÙêiuÙêiuÙêi¶ÖµiwÙêiuÙëiîÙêi¶Ö·idÙêi!úÚiÙêi²ßìitÙêiRichuÙêi PE L ÆãK à P   0ó ° @ O« € ` ` UPX0   € àUPX1 P ° F @ à.rsrc J @ À 3.07 UPX!

•» $И…‚Û 'C „ & "ÿ÷ÿU‹ìƒì\ƒ}t+F‹Eu

ƒH‹

¨>Bÿ¿lÿ ‰HPÿuÿHr@ é uSÝŒ}÷V‹5°E¤WPLƒeôíæl»1EäP‹}ð¿ý±·ðDp; ï¶FRVV¯Uuÿ¿ýè‹Ï+MèÁ‰M™÷ÿ3ÒŠðQùÛÍNUMèÁ‹Ê1T»vé>ŠÈPE3Áá×m··ÀÈsôPBø¢p‡™åìrEðPˆTßÞ¾½ÿÓè9}qŒwÿ ƒ~Xÿºûteÿv4½5…À3tnÛ¶/jWÇ:« èî"Ý͹*Ê )XWKpÛg›ÛÿXÖðh -P¹gWøjÿh 6%Xr¿9Yˆw¤\_^3À[ÉÛßð·Â_‹L$¡ÈF‹ÑSiÒAVûÝÿÿW‹TöÂtOq3ÿ;5ÌsB‹Îiɼ}YþD‹ÁGët Ûÿö/BO…Ét ë

u‹Ù3Úƒã9Ù´Û³÷‰F1ArÊt[Â…wÃ7îQQ‹U¿òiö˜{À3ÉóW?üB‹F¨^~ìö9Mt$¾B‰;„D‹ÂiÀ°ðýG|B‹‡

,RÛËö÷#ëu(›@ÿEüµwÍtëø;A‹Ðr¼ùÛ7

͈û,lü tóø·ù/ƒN@ëç‹€áƒÉ‰ëÙ?ö? V3öƒù s49Èv,Pö¿ð$¨uGÓç…züt~^°ÿ$þ‰FÂóÙò[Ù?á¡­seùZám†”ØB=#¼ïð+üß3Û9tK;ßsEÕrƒÆ5¶­°d„b(ý­pÛ <˜¦‹¾@ƒâÓàì…w¿«ü#È‹ÁÓâ;ÂvCÆxw[w{ßrÆt

÷ƒVã rŸßÚîmCüóŠ‹DÓN}@¹ÁmøÛ @eÁà

+ÈQ;JÙq³ôvt$öj‹ÆxÐkÀtÜ]¸øƒ8C\P!0=¯ÿökœiCu@FëH‹£ãÛÛð+&|$ž/Œ{jv7ž{w5th0u

u0q³±u/Ph¡ÿe…DÞ¯a{…ö}’Î^Š¸[ëõ»ïîÐ|'Ctlj…™hpŸ°sŽŸË? Qì¤o8^MÊ¡"JØWjc»°ðY}ØNÌKó¥ñÜcÿûmàš‹úÁæ

ë‰]üÁç

ñùMû…ïú܉

h›M؃ÁþÚA‡˜ý×·½$(Sá?(

ÿlÌlÛß½9]Ì„c

!SÇø¶9vBH-…’9Öðw_‡S

Õƒø±P8³-½×ˆ|„ÌFüÜ¿-¼

‚^äu"‹ˆ ?ö·s7yˆ`<‹§-k±±)‹Ö{/ó4…a‹;Ë”À#¬¾Ç¶…C…6ÿ4•VÆ[ø/WpÊ]`xl†Ö7+tRQ%„ÇœëÎ<„ÿ>[jð=V·}‚ò«àº„š…ÝØ=ÈÎ!X‹øWFéþ—ï_f;ótBj\V

€SWŠˆˆEc³Ù:€u |=·÷j5Û†ªW

x¨,ø…{¦Š'ˆF:Ãu¾àtjæBw„ÿmWh ˜Kb.t<>Äîjõ`SnN]ŸµcovjÐjß}‹ø»E¶#WV„pòjã<1×Íoíâê?Ø¿fk

ÔWH°jäaniM~P‹·¥o:éHl#“;Æv%8²cþ³!C;ÃtƒÀ,`²ëVþvÛ ÇØìˆm…£D#6I7WÌhÿdÈBÇ{QVzSmdÍ>9o,jïíŸhü

Á

So as you can probably tell I have no idea what I'm doing, but I really need some help! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!