Hello everybody, This is my first post. I've tried to add utorrent to my allowed with no luck and right clicked on protection to cut it off and no luck. I would like to scan only as this works well. If I could get these sites to be ignored that would be great to. Thanks

Hello and welcome, swampwizard:

IP blocking can occur as a result of certain legitimate programs such as Sype, and it can happen when MBAM is doing its job by preventing bad content from websites from infecting your computer.

But it can also be the result of infection on your system, especially if the IP blocks are "outgoing" and they occur when no browsers are open. (FWIW Torrent software is a really easy way to pick up an infection.)

Please have a look at the FAQ - Section G for information about the IP blocking module.

To have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ignore an individual IP address, visit the website in question to incur a block. When you see the tray notification that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has blocked the address, right-click on the red M tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu to have the IP ignored. You should then be able to refresh your web browser and visit the page. If not, then you may need to close and then open your browser and try again or clear your browser's cache to be able to see the page.

If at any time you decide to remove the selected IP from the Ignore List, you can do so by opening Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and clicking on the Ignore List tab.

If a program you use is being detected as a threat by the protection module, you can use the Add button on the Ignore List tab to have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ignore that application.

HTH,

daledoc1