Nothings happends when trying to run the program.

Hey guys,

Since a short period of time, i've been getting this error from Microsoft.NET.

So i searched this up the net, and read something about that a Trojan could be involved.

So i wanted to scan my pc and i click the shortcut, but nothing happends.

I've been using this program without problems before, but now it just doesn't do anything.

I apologise for my bad English, cause i am from Holland.

Hope to hear quickly!

-TwoAces

Hello TwoAces:

Please try a MBAM clean re-install by doing the following:

• Download and run the latest mbam-clean.exe from here.
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important.
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here.
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license within the boxed version or were sent via email if using the PRO version.
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the PRO version. Now setup any reciprocal file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Please let us know how it goes.

HTH :)

Hello TwoAces:

Then for now, please remain using the previous version with the following changes:

• Click on the Settings tab.
  • Click on the Updater Settings tab.
  • Uncheck the Download and install program update if available.
  • Uncheck the Notify me when a program update is ready for installation.

then,

Please download Oldtimer's latest OTL.exe to your Desktop.

To Download/Run OTL:

• Download the most recent OTL.exe from
here.
Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
OTL should now start. Change only the following settings:

Change Drivers to:
All

Change Standard Registry to:
All

Under File Scans, check that
File Age
is

Click the
Run Scan
button. Do not change any other settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan shouldn't take long.

When the scan completes, it will open two Notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt (first run only). These are saved in the same location as OTL.exe
Please attach these 2 files in your next reply.

Thank you for your patience. :)