Error Code

Genetikhunk

What does this error code mean it says to report it. To you. I have paid subscription and trying to install Malewarebytes on a new puter with Windows Vista 5 times restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling I still receive this message Error Code 732 (0,0) Protection module wont load. It says it is Vista compatable. Why cant I start the protection module in vista?

• Staff

What does this error code mean it says to report it. To you. I have paid subscription and trying to install Malewarebytes on a new puter with Windows Vista 5 times restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling I still receive this message Error Code 732 (0,0) Protection module wont load. It says it is Vista compatable. Why cant I start the protection module in vista?
The error you have referred to indicates the pc is a 64bit operating system, and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is not 64-bit compatible. The protection module will not function properly, however the scheduled scanning and scheduled updating will.