Fake MBam

Greetings bug hunters.

Installed MB Pro a few weeks ago but recently began receiving annoying balloons from the taskbar icon about a new version. Clicked on it and the install was in Spanish!

Used the mbam clean utility and installed the new version from you website but can't find my key in emails so I'm stuck with the trial version.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Rutgar: :welcome:

If you purchased your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO electronically through the Malwarebytes web site, you will need to contact cleverbridge AG.

If you lost your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO Product ID and Product Key then please send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

Alternatively, their contact info can be browsed here.

When you receive your email reply, please store it electronically and Print it out for future reference.

Malwarebytes Tech Support does not have access to, nor information pertaining to any sales/shipping/user account or registration issues.

If you purchased your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO from a reseller, you well need to contact them.

Thank you! :)

Thanks for the fast reply.

I bought it on disc from Newegg.

Looked on the disc cover sleeve but it was blank then found the key on another paper in the box. Remembered when first installed that it downloaded a newer version then. I should be back in business now.

Thanks

Been using the free version for some time and decided it was worth buying the pro version.