MalwareBytes Won't Launch/Run

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and was just looking for a little help regarding this problem I've been having. I've been using Mlawarebytes regularly, but recently it stopped on me. The program will no longer launch when I double click on it. I also tried launching it from the source file under Program files. I have tried uninstalling it, restarting my computer, disabling AVG, and running mbam clean numerous times, to no avail. I double click the icon, I get the hour glass on my PC for one second, and nothing comes up. I don't think my computer is infected because it's been running fine. I just wanted to do a regular scan. I'm using the regular version of MBAM. Has my trial expired? Please help, Thanks!

Hello LeonB23: :welcome:

We're sorry to read that your MBAM no longer runs.

Please go through this FAQ section and see if any of it helps you.

Has it been more than 14 days since your trial period started?

Please use the Add-Reply.png button instead of other ones when you start replying.

HTH :)

Hello darfieldboy:

Your system and details are not likely to match LeonB23 whose topic you are posting to.

Please begin your very own topic in this same subforum and supply the details of your system.

Much thanks. :)