Thanks

Gokuson

Hello,

I was infected with a DNS Changer. Redirections, adaware on so on. Antivir PE, Grisoft could not dedect it. Spybot Search and Destroy, Adaware and douzends of other software could not dedect it, but I knew I was infected.

Then I tried malwarebytes, though I did not hear anything about until I ve read some success stories in some forums.

Logged into safe mode under vista and run malwarebytes. Not only it has dedected it, it was also removed. Now my pc is free of malware. I love you for your outstanding product. The other commercial products are good for nothing.

Thank you very much.

Excellent, I'm glad to hear Malwarebytes' was helpful. You should also follow up with a scan in Normal Mode to make sure there's no leftovers and if you should see any signs of infections that Malwarebytes' doesn't detect just let us know and we'll help you out. There's a bunch of kind and brilliant volunteers here who assist with cleaning up vicious infections.

Excellent, I'm glad to hear Malwarebytes' was helpful. You should also follow up with a scan in Normal Mode to make sure there's no leftovers and if you should see any signs of infections that Malwarebytes' doesn't detect just let us know and we'll help you out. There's a bunch of kind and brilliant volunteers here who assist with cleaning up vicious infections.

Thanks I will do that. Again thank you very much. I was desperately thinking, why using an antivirus software when it doesent prevent or even detect the infection.

But malwarebytes convinced me and proved outstanding performance without any charges. :P