trojan.bho

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

ah, there you are; here are the files you asked for; thanks for the response.

dds.txt

mbam-log-2011-06-15 (10-19-47).txt

screen 317; did you get my attachments; i am wondering if i am doing this posting correctly?

i am sure you are very busy; so if that is the case then i certainly apologize for the question.

Good morning!

this is the next morning and i am still awaiting a response from screen 317. I shut down the computer yesterday; i wasnt sure if defogger actually worked; so i sent my info from it and dds. According to the instructions i was worried about enabling the defogger (if it actually disabled my cd emulation drivers) so i just shut down the comp. It took forever to shut down and i ended up (now) with an error on shut down (0xc06d007e software exception at location 0x7c812afb)??

if finally shut down after 17 microsoft updates. I started it up this morning and there were errors everywhere: MOM.exe from my dual screen software (ATI); my desktop steep and cheap notification and several others that i did not recognize??

All seems to be functioning now; but, i dont know what is going on behind the screens??

I am going to run malwarebytes this morn and see what it picks up then i will run super antispyware; as well.

Please let me know what you found in the files i sent yesterday as soon as you get the chance.

thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!