I think I have a trojan or something?

This is the first time i have ever run into anything like this so i dont know what to do. i was just browsing the internet when my out dated kapersky said i had been infected with a trojan or two and then everything started to crash..now its coming up with all these errors saying that the hard drive has been damaged and clusters have been too and that private info might be at risk. It also came up with a windows recovery box ive never seen and when i open up the task manager to see what it is it has it listed in numbers..i also cant close the box that comes up at all..it wont X out or minimize..the numbers that it shows in the task manager is 42786568..and thats all it has in the description for it too..i dont know if thats it or what but i need help..documents and pictures i had are now missing all over the computer and files are gone but it still shows the hard drive space as it was before..i dont know whats going on :( and i dont know if important info got stolen ...need help.

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Are you still infected? Do you still need help?

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.