Windows Recovery now icityfind redirect

Hello everyone! I recently was infected with the windows recoervy virus/malware. I followed an earlier post on removing this issue and it seems to have worked to some extent. I am now being redirected when clicking on links to websites. If i type the address directly into the browser, I am able to navigate to the designated page. When I was infected with windows recovery, my files disappeared and the windows recovery program would run. I was able to rename malwarebytes and run the program to get rid of anything it found. I was then able to find a registry repair program and ran that, then ran a program to recover the hidden files. It now seems that my only problem seems to be the icityfind redirect, and possibly my usb ports not allowing my flash drive to work (it blinks continuousley when plugged in and its empty. Any help is appreciated. -RON-