McAfee Cloud Security and MBAM Pro Issues?

I am going to a client this morning who is running McAfee Cloud Security. I cannot find anything specific in the Tips section about how to make sure MBAM and McAfee Cloud do not interfere with each other (Only McAfee "regular").

Has anyone run into this issue? My client is complaining about slowness since I installed MBAM Pro.

Thanks, in advance, for any help that may be offered.

Randy C

Firefox,

My user is a single individual running a computer at home. He was sold the McAfee service by iYogi last year (he thinks).

I spent a good deal of time with him this morning doing a further clean out of his system. As soon as I un-installed MBAM and ran the mbam-clean tool, the system ran just fine. I tried to get into McAfee to add MBAM as excluded items but I/he cannot log onto the Admin Logon function the program seems to require. He is trying to get McAfee to help him get into it. If he is successful, then I will put MBAM back in, else, I will take back the license and refund his money.

The official name of the product is McAfee Security-as-a -Service.

Randy C.

Firefox - that's great! Thank you! The section that includes registry updates for direct access to McAfee looks good. That's doable even if he does not get the admin access he needs.

Even if the registry section isn't exact, I should be able to find the matching section.

Thanks,again, for your efforts.

Randy