Anti-AD Guard 2.1

STL

We need a log from developer mode please.

I am not shure what developer mode means, but here is the log MBAM created. It is in Danish languge, hope you can use it:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30

Database version: 1419

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

25-11-2008 01:33:22

mbam-log-2008-11-25 (01-33-15).txt

Skan type: Hurtig skanning

Objekter skannet: 50957

Tid tilbagelagt: 2 minute(s), 40 second(s)

Inficerede Hukommelses Processer: 0

Inficerede Hukommelses Moduler: 0

Inficerede Registeringsdatabase N

You should have read this before posting, it explains a developer log: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3228

However, we do not need that. As far as I can tell, its not a false positive, however we'll have to wait until one of the developers can confirm/deny.

Sorry for not reading it :huh:

Develeper mode log here:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30

Database version: 1419

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

25-11-2008 02:18:37

mbam-log-2008-11-25 (02-18-07) dev-mode.txt

Skan type: Hurtig skanning

Objekter skannet: 50961

Tid tilbagelagt: 3 minute(s), 6 second(s)

Inficerede Hukommelses Processer: 0

Inficerede Hukommelses Moduler: 1

Inficerede Registeringsdatabase N

If the application in question makes intentional FPs to get people to buy then it is rogue .

Ah! Thank you for the clarification nossirah. But how could this apply to the adblocker in question here?

rather quite here :huh:

If the application in question makes intentional FPs to get people to buy then it is rogue

Yes you are right - but please explain me how an ad-blocker can make FPs? I should like to know.

Anti-AD Guard is a program that filters and blocks commercial banners from being loaded by browsers.

@Raid

When you get the chance fire this one up and check for intentional FPs with it , I cant remember adding this one myself but it is likely that intentional FPs were the reason why .

Will do. I think it was added for intentional FP's, but I will double check.

It could have been a good idea if Malwarebytes would tell they did a mistake, but perhaps they want to forget this thread asap :huh:

I don't remember adding it so it was likely at the very beginning and could have been rogue back then , I just don't know .

Its not now so it was removed .

It could have been a good idea if Malwarebytes would tell they did a mistake, but perhaps they want to forget this thread asap :huh:

Sorry... I've been dealing with matters outside the online world. Apologies for coming back to this thread so late, but the program isn't rogue anymore; and We've removed the definitions for it. The definitions were from sometime ago, so I don't know why they were added; perhaps it came with some adware bundled... I honestly, don't know. :huh:

Conspiracy theories aside, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would appreciate it if you should have further questions to feel free and ask.

Thanks again!