SYFY, SYFY?

gypsygrace

I'm wondering why the channel SYFY is even on the cable listing. There is very little science fiction. The shows I watched have been canceled, Battlestar Galactica and it's prequel series, Caprica.

The movies aren't even sci-fi.

I no longer watch the channel.

I check once in a while to see if they have changed the format but the same ol' reality shows, etc...

Oh, yea..Lets cook, Marcel's Quantum Kitchen. Come on!!

Edit: I forgot, BSG wasn't canceled, the creators ended the show.

I'm wondering why the channel SYFY is even on the cable listing. There is very little science fiction. The shows I watched have been canceled, Battlestar Galactica and it's prequel series, Caprica.

The movies aren't even sci-fi.

I no longer watch the channel.

I check once in a while to see if they have changed the format but the same ol' reality shows, etc...

Oh, yea..Lets cook, Marcel's Quantum Kitchen. Come on!!

I'm still trying to figure out how SyFy became the WRESTLING channel.. ugghhhhhh! There's hope.. I read somewhere there's going to be a 2 hour BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2 movie on SyFy one of these days. There was already a BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (1) movie but it was called something else. CAPRICA deserved to be canceled; too polictical instead of showing how the Cylons evolved. :)

It's pretty bad when THE WALKING DEAD beat out WAREHOUSE 13..

I hear ya.... I really liked the Caprica one as it was the start of the robots but they had to end that before it really got going.... arg

I agree, it never had the chance to really take off. :(

I'm still trying to figure out how SyFy became the WRESTLING channel.. ugghhhhhh! There's hope.. I read somewhere there's going to be a 2 hour BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2 movie on SyFy one of these days. There was already a BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (1) movie but it was called something else. CAPRICA deserved to be canceled; too polictical instead of showing how the Cylons evolved. :(

It's pretty bad when THE WALKING DEAD beat out WAREHOUSE 13..

Exactly :(

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome is the next one to come out.

Ya know, even if they do come out with a new sci-fi series I'd be leery that it would soon be cancelled. Oh, but if it has to do with wrestling or anything with Ghost in the title it will stay for many years :( :(

I hear ya... hubby is especially annoyed, he loves Stargate.

Oh and I don't know if it was ever on the SciFi/SyFy channel, but there was this awesome show called Jericho that he really liked. I bought the entire series, what there was of it, on DVD and we both watched it and I really liked it too. Unfortunately that was quite short-lived, being only two seasons or one and-a-half seasons long :(