New to this, i think the scan wored but not sure.

Hey, viruses annoy me, so do trojans but heres my story.

Basically a while ago i got malwarebyte and did a scan and i found 2 viruses so i deleted them from quarintine. It was all good, my eset nod32 virus also found 1 or 2 viruses so i deleted them too. I then ran both malwarebyte and nod32 again another 2 more times, reinstalling malwarebyte twice and restarting each time i did a scan.

Ok so then yesterday i found two viruses from hell knows where that came into my pc. Turns out they were trojans. (btw im also using comodo free firewall). anyways so i reinstalled malwarebyte, updated, booted into safemode, scanned, found two trojans. They are in quarintine (trojan droppers)

also i scanned with eset nod32 and i found two or 3 or more other trojans which were in my google chrome cache.

Anyways i did both scans in safemode but im still quite scared of it. Anything i can do. Im always worried theres a virus. To be honest i even had a nightmare of a virus last night :). Strange huh?

anyways am i safe or should i scan again or what. I need someones confermation. I scanned, they are in quarintine, i dont know if i should delete or leave it there.

BTW there were no problems during the scan or anything. Also there were no errors, it booted and everythign was normal. Esetnod32 booted in CMD because it realised it was in safemode.

Is it all gone?

Hello, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.

You can follow the directions below and someone will assist you with running scans on your system to see if they can detect anything.

Please print out, read and follow the Directions HERE, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank you very much.