Is this program any good??

Guest garybear

Guest garybear
no I didn't, and don't ask what happen I will not discuss it its no ones business

Hello friend!

I'm very sorry if I have upset you. You know that I would never do that. I love you man.

Guest garybear
This is the online scanner of Windows Live One Care. Unfortunately that was discontinued and replaced with Microsoft Security Essentials so I don't know if they continue to support this.

Hello!! OK

Thanks for your reply friend. Uncle Bill is always finding ways to get in your wallet :) I tried MSE, I didn't like it.Probably good for Grandma who doesn't want a lot of hazel. It's hell to uninstall. Caused me a lot of grief . I think I got a corrupted down load and had nothing but hell with it. I'm sure they have the bugs out by now, but I'll stay with Avira and Online Armore firewall for now.

Howdy all,.. :)

just a comment or two...

I've not checked out the OneCare Safety Scanner, but I am planning to do so, ...just for kicks... :)

I've also not tried Microsoft Security Essentials, but I've heard so many bad comments about it, I think I'll just avoid it..!

I second garybear's comments about Avira.. It's a great program.

I'm also using Malwarebytes (paid version).. and Zone Alarm,

which seems to be quite similar to Online Armour, and it works quite well for me...

I've heard several comments about people disliking it, but once I got it properly configured, it has worked for me..!

cheers... :)