Removes virus but..

HI,

I am new but I am using Malwerbyte for long time as free scan.I have also NIS2011 registred.My problem is that when i scan pc with malware he will find Trojan DNS changer two files and i will remove it and restart pc.after a week i will scan agoin and i will find same thing!!!My pc i connected to Wireless router that is then conected on my server that is in my company below me so that is how i have internet and how i am conected.also all computer that are conected on network also have same problem.It is also sad that I have NIS2011 on all computer in my house and none of them reacts on DNS changer i try with them full scan and quick but nothing.only mawere bytes works but for short time couse virus returns to pc usually after 2 days.SO how to remove it fore ever i got bored from seeing same scan results over and over.

Hello and :)

It sounds like you are a corporation and or company, the free version of Malwarebytes is to only be used by Home Users......

As a licensed corporate user, technician, reseller, affiliate or non-profit user you have access to the corporate helpdesk, contact them via the email address below.

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

They will assist you in this matter. Please provide your corporate license information when requesting help.

Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you. Thank you