Can't remove this stupid infection

2naboy

I did a quick scan of my computer after I noticed that it has been acting odd while trying to connect to the web. MBAM shows that it has one infection, hijack.system.hidden. I deleted it and restarted then ran a full scan of my two hard drives. It came back again with the same result. I deleted again and restarted and this process went on two more times and I decided to update MBAM. After the update, I restarted and ran a quick scan and now it shows 6 infections including 5 spyware.onlinegames.

I am running:

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

I will have to restart now to see if this current attempt with the updated MBAM worked. Any help, meanwhile, would help.

Thanks,

Charles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!