I bought Malware...

yenrod

Greetings yenrod :P

Each consumer license for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is good for life, meaning no subscription fees and no renewals. It may only be used on a single PC, but if you ever wish to move your protection from one PC to another, if for example you purchased a new PC, you may use the following procedure to do so:

1. Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  2. Download and run mbam-clean.exe from this link
  3. Install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on your new PC by downloading it here
  4. Open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the Register button at the bottom of the program window
  5. Enter the ID and Key you received from CleverBridge via email when you purchased your license
  6. Enable the protection module and set up any scheduled updates and scans you desire

Hi and Thanks for reply...

Further more, I've lost my key etc..

Is their a way of confirming my purchase so I can use it on another computer?

Lee.

Greetings yenrod :D

Each consumer license for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is good for life, meaning no subscription fees and now renewals. It may only be used on a single PC, but if you ever wish to move your protection from one PC to another, if for example you purchased a new PC, you may use the following procedure to do so:

1. Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  2. Download and run mbam-clean.exe from this link
  3. Install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on your new PC by downloading it here
  4. Open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the Register button at the bottom of the program window
  5. Enter the ID and Key you received from CleverBridge via email when you purchased your license
  6. Enable the protection module and set up any scheduled updates and scans you desire