my gosh!!

hardracer

the site is just to overwhelming for me!!

i want to read it all,only theres to much here and way interesting too!!

i used the site in the past with great results by the staff.

for that iam a life long member.

i pop in from time to time(havent been in awhile--just started getting back to the computer thing a couple months ago)

you guys are awsome in your advice to fix every 1's problems and for that i thank everybody involved!

just wanted to give you guys a thumbs up for all the work you do.

if i had to guess id say im pretty sure that-all the staff does some hardcore behind the scenes researching to get solutions for all us computer"dummys"(at least in my case)out here who just wanna turn the thing on and check some emails and do an occasional search of the internet.

you guys are just amazing!!!

Yup, that's how they're able to detect and remove the latest and nastiest threats on the net while most other security vendors are months behind. "Got malware that MBAM won't remove? Let me see it!" OOh, guess what update your defs, it removes it now. One more for the good guys, and back to the drawing board for the makers of malicious software.