Facebook

-Bart_

Cause my cpu blocked a ip adress when i went on.

Hi Bart -

Do you mean Malwarebytes blocked it or your Antivirus blocked it - Your CPU will not block it -

There is some advertising and other items on F/book that can be blocked , but not generally the entire program -

I will show you an item I just found - Facebook Games Simplifier ,this item is being blocked at the moment as it is not a very nice site -

Thank You -

Hi Bart -

Do you mean Malwarebytes blocked it or your Antivirus blocked it - Your CPU will not block it -

There is some advertising and other items on F/book that can be blocked , but not generally the entire program -

I will show you an item I just found - Facebook Games Simplifier ,this item is being blocked at the moment as it is not a very nice site -

Thank You -

It was my antivirus

Hi Bart,

Just try to stay away from apps & games on Facebook, and don't click on strange links/videos and you should be alright.

Facebook has it's risks but as long as you're careful you can use Facebook more safely. Of course, things can still happen but being careful lowers the risk.

As a side note, please use the "ADD REPLY" t_reply.gif button located at the bottom of the page when replying.

Hmm.

Do you think that you may currently be infected?

A Facebook advertisement or malicious link or something could have been flagged by your security software.

Do you know which program blocked something (Malwarebytes or your AntiVirus)?

You can check the protection logs in Malwarebytes and your antivirus and see if there is any activity from that date.

What AntiVirus do you use?

You mean you use Eset NOD 32? :D

Oh, okay. Well if it happens again, take a screen shot. (print screen, paste into paint as a .jpeg/.jpg).

Do you think that you may be infected? Are you experiencing any strange symptoms?