Rootkit?

HomerJ

Hey all im having a little trouble with my laptop. i was infected about a week and have been trying multiple programs to remove the infection. it started with icons installed on desktop,to no internet, slow computer and my aero for windows being disabled. currently my aero is still disabeld and malware keeps successfully blocking the ip (95.211.100.72) im thinking fresh install but wondering if it can be saved. here are my logs.

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86

Run by Oh Meez at 11:34:42.99 on Tue 09/28/2010

Internet Explorer: 8.0.7600.16385 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18

Microsoft

attach.rar

Hi,

Please run the MGA Diagnostic Tool and post the report it produces:

1. Download MGADiag to your desktop.
  2. Double-click on MGADiag.exe to launch the program.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Ensure that the Windows tab is selected. (It should be by default.)
  5. Click the Copy button to copy the MGA Diagnostic Report to the Windows clipboard.
  6. Paste the MGA Diagnostic Report into your next reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Please download WVCheck by Artellos from one of the mirrors below;

• After the download, run WVCheck.exe
  • As indicated by the prompt, This program can take a while depending on your hard drive space.
  • Once the program is done, copy the contents of the notepad file as a reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!