I can't add an item/detection to Ignore List...help pls!

Hi! I was advised in this MBAM forum thread to add the MBAM detection to Ignore List since it was me, on purpose, who disabled the showing of Control Panel in the Start Menu of our pc's Limited account. But when I try to add the item to Ignore List using right click(see here) and then check again with a re-scan the same detection still is showing and my Ignore List remains empty. It seems I CANNOT add an item to Ignore List. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm guessing this is because malware often hides the control panel. Why do you want to do that? It is an essential Windows component.

It has been explained to me in the other thread that malware often hides the Control Panel...and that is why MBAM was made in such a way that it will alert the user with a detection such as mine because the Contol Panel in our pc's Limited account was hidden in the Start Menu.

But in my case, it was me who purposely hide the control panel(to prevent other user in the house who are not that computer literate from tampering settings in our pc sometimes out of curiousity)...so I was advised to just add it(the detection) to Ignore List(because I intend to keep the Control Panel in the Limited account hidden, again, to prevent other user in the house who are not that computer literate from tampering settings in our pc sometimes out of curiousity). And this is where I am having a problem...I cannot add the item/detection to Ignore List. If I right click on the item/detection then click "Add to Ignore List"...the Ignore List remains empty...and a re-scan will again detect the item which I intend to add to Ignore List. What am I doing wrong? How can I succesfully add the item/detection to Ignore List? Thanks!

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Are you doing this on a limited account or an administrator account?

Thanks RubbeR DuckY for coming to my rescue! The detection occurred when I scan the Limited account. When I scan the Admin account there was no detection. So my problem now is how can I succesfully add to Ignore List the detection that happened when I scan the Limited account.

Also, because of the fact that there was detection when I scan the Limited account but no detection during scanning of the Admin account, is it correct to assume that scanning the Admin account is never enough...and that scanning should also be done on the Limited account if one wants a complete & comprehensive scanning by MBAM? I ask this because I have the impression before that scanning the Admin account is comprehensive enough...but I was surprised when I got different result when I scan the Admin account versus the Limited account in my pc. I hope you can clarify this. Thanks!

I was already with the impression that RubbeR DuckY is gonna come to my rescue but it's been 4 days of waiting on my side. I hope someone can address my problem of not being able to add to Ignore List the detection(see above for the images of the detection by MBAM on my pc) that was done by MBAM when I scan the Limited account of my PC. Thanks!

Thanks RubbeR DuckY you're stll there! Well, in that case, I guess I'll just exit from the MBAM scan of the Limited account and do nothing about the detection regarding missing item(s) in the Start Menu of our pc's Limited account knowing fully well that it is me who purposely hide(reason given above) those items. As of now, my MBAM scan is showing 4 detections...all about 4 missing items in the Limited user account's Start Menu. This is because aside from hiding the Control Panel I decided to hide also Run, Search, and Help & Support in the Limited user account's Start Menu(I'll just resort to keyboard shortcuts to bring in those items).