CLKH71YHKS66.com

Hello. Everytime i attempt to log on to the internet my virus protection gives me a popup that states was trying to connect to CLKH71YHKS66.com. I have run 3 different virus scans with no luck and unsure how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much.

Hello and welcome to MalwareBytes forums.

The Windows version / edition is ??

The resident antivirus on this system is ____???

Which 3 different scans did you run?? and the result details ??

Kindly answer & provide details.

Also, Review and recheck the options "Automatically detect settings" and "Use automatic configuration script."

To do this:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click "Tools," and then click "Internet Options."

3. Click "Connections," and then click "LAN Settings."

4. Make sure the check boxes for "Automatically detect settings" and "Use automatic configuration script" are not selected.

5. Apply changes & OK

Also: Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.

Please reply here with the MBAM scan log

the DDS logs

the GMER log

Edited by Maurice Naggar

I have not been able to open any of your zip files. Get & run this next report and Copy & Paste the report In-line within the reply box.

Download and SAVE HijackThis

Save the HJT to your desktop or the folder of your choice, then navigate to that folder and double-click Hijackthis.exe to start it.

Do a "Scan and Save log".

Use NOTEPAD to look at report and then Select All & Copy

then Paste into reply box.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4

Scan saved at 9:57:14 AM, on 8/23/2010

Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRConsumerService.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TSVNCache.exe

C:\Program Files\MT288B\chk_mt288b.exe

C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe

C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Robbie\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:6522

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [chk_mt288b] "C:\Program Files\MT288B\chk_mt288b.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] "KHALMNPR.EXE"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [spySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10b.exe"

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O23 - Service: ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver Helper (ImDskSvc) - Olof Lagerkvist - C:\WINDOWS\system32\imdsksvc.exe

O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com) - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe

O23 - Service: Webroot Client Service (WRConsumerService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRConsumerService.exe

its starts with 016 - DPF then a lot of stuff i have no idea about and WUWebcontrol. I have been trying to split it up into multiple lines or add something to it so that it will accept it but have been unable to find anything tthat will allow it to update.

There is one line of data missing. If I copy that single line and paste it into window it will not upload.

Do tell me what line is missing.

Do tell me why you are not putting the whole log into one reply?

It is frustrating to get bits and separate pieces.

As much as possible, see to it that (at least) all of HijackThis log and all of following logs are within the same reply.

You will want to print out or copy these instructions to Notepad for Safe Mode/offline reference!

These steps are for this member only. If you are a casual observer, do NOT try this on your system!

If at any point, if you have a question or problem, STOP & make a post to the forum.

Also, do not run or start any other programs while these utilities and tools are in use!

Please do NOT run any other tools on your own or do any fixes other than what is listed here.

Close and exit Spysweeper as it will interfere with our fixes.

Step 1

Close all browsers and all other programs that you have started.

Start HijackThis. Look for these lines and place a checkmark against each of the following, if still present

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:6522
Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.

Make sure your Internet Explorer (& or any other window) is closed when you click Fix Checked!

Step 2

Set Windows to show all files and all folders.

On your Desktop, double click My Computer, from the menu options, select tools, then Folder Options, and then select VIEW Tab and look at all of settings listed.

"CHECK" (turn on) Display the contents of system folders.

Under column, Hidden files and folders----choose ( *select* ) Show hidden files and folders.

Next, un-check Hide extensions for known file types.

Next un-check Hide protected operating system files.

Step 3

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop

• Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • IF prompted to Reboot, reply "Yes".

Step 4

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools

For directions on how, see How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Do NOT turn off the firewall

Please download Rkill by Grinler and save it to your desktop.

Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
If your antivirus program gives a prompt message, respond positive to allow RKILL to run.
If a malware-rogue gives a message regarding RKILL, proceed forward to running RKILL

Step 5

Please download & save Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php or

http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe or

http://malwarebytes.gt500.org/mbam.jsp

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy & Paste the entire report in a new reply as soon as it has finished.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Once Complete, reboot! !

Run Hijackthis

Then close all windows/applications/browsers and run hijackthis, saving the log.

After following the above, post back with

• 1. Contents of the MBAM log
    2. New Hijackthis log;
    3. Tell me, How is your system now ?

Be sure to do a Preview prior to pressing Submit because all reports may not fit into 1 single reply. You'll likely have to do more than 1 reply.

Do not use the attachment feature to place any of your reports. Always put them in-line inside the body of reply.

I apologize for the bits and pieces. What I believe to be true now and didn't know before was that anything I attempt to copy and paste that includes said line will not go through. Initially my thoughts were that for some reason what I was pasting was too large so I copied a signifigant portion less which was accepted. My second attempt then included the said line of text again, so I copied less and so on until I figured out that it was the actual line causing the problem. Everything above and below that one line will transfer without a problem. I tried to google that line and it send me to the same cannot connect page that I PM'd you about. The line starts 016 - DPF: {

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4466

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

8/23/2010 1:09:33 PM

mbam-log-2010-08-23 (13-09-33).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Objects scanned: 133998

Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 34 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 1

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Scan saved at 1:14:08 PM, on 8/23/2010

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Robbie\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [spySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O23 - Service: ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver Helper (ImDskSvc) - Olof Lagerkvist - C:\WINDOWS\system32\imdsksvc.exe

O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com) - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe

O23 - Service: Webroot Client Service (WRConsumerService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRConsumerService.exe

--

End of file - 3816 bytes

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)

Run by Robbie at 2010-08-23 15:21:25

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3

System drive C: has 118 GB (77%) free of 153 GB

Total RAM: 3070 MB (81% free)

Scan saved at 3:21:28 PM, on 8/23/2010

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Robbie\Desktop\RSIT.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Robbie\Desktop\Robbie.exe

O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab

--

End of file - 4035 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\wrSpySweeper_LEFEABA5230E646C49BFEE2F93CA47D22.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]

Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2009-12-21 75200]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2009-12-22 35760]

"NvCplDaemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2007-11-06 8523776]

"chk_mt288b"=C:\Program Files\MT288B\chk_mt288b.exe [2009-12-08 3072]

"Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer"=C:\WINDOWS\KHALMNPR.EXE [2007-04-11 56080]

"SpySweeper"=C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe [2009-11-06 6515784]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]

"H/PC Connection Agent"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe [2006-11-13 1289000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]

WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WdfLoadGroup]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WebrootSpySweeperService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WRConsumerService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\WdfLoadGroup]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\WebrootSpySweeperService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\WRConsumerService]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"EnableProfileQuota"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"dontdisplaylastusername"=0

"legalnoticecaption"=

"legalnoticetext"=

"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1

"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]

"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]

"HonorAutoRunSetting"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

"C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe:*:Enabled:LaunchPad"

"C:\Program Files\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe"="C:\Program Files\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe:*:Enabled:Ventrilo.exe"

"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2010-08-23 15:21:30

======Uninstall list======

-->-l1033

-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{32B4B536-4443-42F0-9676-98373BE9114F}\setup.exe" -l0x9

-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9194237B-7B58-40B4-A739-184AD59531A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9

-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A82F10CB-18B5-4EAC-AEF2-FA49CD565626}\setup.exe" -l0x9

-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C64409FA-42A7-49C6-837A-D2E5D813BD57}\setup.exe" -l0x9

-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf

Acrobat.com-->msiexec /qb /x {6421F085-1FAA-DE13-D02A-CFB412C522A4}

Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /I{6421F085-1FAA-DE13-D02A-CFB412C522A4}

Adobe AIR-->c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall

Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}

Adobe Download Manager-->"C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll",Uninstall /IE2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7 /Get1

Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe

Adobe Reader 9.3-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}

Best Games Hits 3-->"C:\Program Files\Selectsoft\Best Game Hits 3\uninstall.exe"

CCleaner-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"

CDDRV_Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{8CC990CD-87C8-475C-AC32-8A7984E2FCFA}

Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel200fk.inf

Creative EAX Settings-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C64409FA-42A7-49C6-837A-D2E5D813BD57}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove

Creative Speaker Settings-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{32B4B536-4443-42F0-9676-98373BE9114F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove

Defraggler-->"C:\Program Files\Defraggler\uninst.exe"

DellSupport-->MsiExec.exe /X{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}

Device Control-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9194237B-7B58-40B4-A739-184AD59531A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove

Etch A Sketch-->C:\Program Files\MumboJumbo\Etch A Sketch\uninstall.exe Etch A Sketch

ffdshow [rev 2936] [2009-05-03]-->"C:\Program Files\ffdshow\unins000.exe"

Game Booster-->"C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\unins000.exe"

GhostMouse 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -fC:\GMouse20\DeIsL1.isu -cC:\GMouse20\_ISREG32.DLL

High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall

Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""

Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {A7EEA2F2-BFCD-4A54-A575-7B81A786E658} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""

Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\imdisk.inf

Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers-->Prounstl.exe

ISXVG 20090903.0019-->C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Uninstall-ISXVG.exe

Java 6 Update 16-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216016FF}

Junction Link Magic 1.0-->"C:\Program Files\Rekenwonder Software\Junction Link Magic\unins000.exe"

KhalInstallWrapper-->MsiExec.exe /I{56918C0C-0D87-4CA6-92BF-4975A43AC719}

Logitech Registration-->MsiExec.exe /I{3EE9BCAE-E9A9-45E5-9B1C-83A4D357E05C}

Logitech SetPoint-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2E8EAC71-BFE4-417A-88F0-5A1BDFBCF5D3}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1\setup.exe

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}

Microsoft ActiveSync-->MsiExec.exe /I{99052DB7-9592-4522-A558-5417BBAD48EE}

Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /X{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}

Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}

Mininova-Vuze Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~1\MININO~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\MININO~1\INSTALL.LOG

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}

MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{32343DB6-9A52-40C9-87E4-5E7C79791C87}

NVIDIA Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI

NVIDIA nTune-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{7C7F30F4-94E7-4AA8-8941-90C4A80C68BF} /l1033

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB978207)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB981332-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9L$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978695_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2079403$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2115168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2160329$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2229593$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2286198$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977816$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978601$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979309$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979482$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979559$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980195$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980218$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980232$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981852$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981997$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982665$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

SigmaTel Audio-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly

Spy Sweeper Core-->MsiExec.exe /I{3F5B6210-0903-4DC6-8034-8F488AA3A782}

Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"

TortoiseSVN 1.6.8.19260 (32 bit)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0C6F7EA4-D42E-4281-90E1-369D44FC761A}

Uninstall vue MP4 PLAYER-->"C:\Program Files\MT288B\unins000.exe"

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {B2AE9C82-DC7B-3641-BFC8-87275C4F3607} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""

Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976662-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB955759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FA3DC8E0-AC7B-47CD-BC46-836FA23DC052}\ISSetup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly

Ventrilo Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}

Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper-->"C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\unins001.exe" /Log="C:\DOCUME~1\Robbie\LOCALS~1\Temp\Uninstall.txt"

Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll

Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall

Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Windows Mobile

=====HijackThis Backups=====

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:6522 [2010-08-23]======Security center information======

The same line of text that I have been telling you about is missing from here. It will not copy/paste. It sends me to the cannot find that page link if included in any reply to you. I selected and Fixed with HJT earlier. I cannot figure out how to get that information to you.

AV: Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper (disabled)

======System event log======

Computer Name: ROBBIE-FA928436

Event Code: 1

Message: The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC000000D' while processing the file 'NewCombinations' on the volume 'ImDisk0'. It has stopped monitoring the volume.

Record Number: 27772

Source Name: sr

Time Written: 20100811134801.000000-300

Event Type: error

User:

Event Code: 10005

Message: DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments ""

in order to run the server:

{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Record Number: 27705

Source Name: DCOM

Time Written: 20100811134256.000000-300

User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Event Code: 7026

Message: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:

Fips

intelppm

Record Number: 27701

Source Name: Service Control Manager

Time Written: 20100811131037.000000-300

User:

Event Code: 10005

Message: DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments ""

in order to run the server:

{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Record Number: 27700

Source Name: DCOM

Time Written: 20100811130921.000000-300

User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Message: The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC000000D' while processing the file 'NewCombinations' on the volume 'ImDisk0'. It has stopped monitoring the volume.

Record Number: 27652

Source Name: sr

Time Written: 20100810165113.000000-300

User:

=====Application event log=====

Record Number: 26094

Source Name: VGClient.log

Time Written: 20100808040832.000000-300

User:

Record Number: 26093

Time Written: 20100808040207.000000-300

User:

Record Number: 26092

Time Written: 20100808034736.000000-300

User:

Record Number: 26091

Time Written: 20100807224851.000000-300

User:

Record Number: 26090

Time Written: 20100807221623.000000-300

User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe

"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin

"windir"=%SystemRoot%

"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO

"OS"=Windows_NT

"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86

"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15

"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel

"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0403

"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2

"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH

"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP

"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP

-----------------EOF-----------------

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.5

Windows XP Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8

``````````````````````````````

Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Enabled!

Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper

```````````````````````````````

Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

HijackThis 2.0.2

CCleaner

Java 6 Update 16

Out of date Java installed!

Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Reader 9.3

````````````````````````````````

Process Check:

objlist.exe by Laurent

````````````````````````````````

DNS Vulnerability Check:

GREAT! (Not vulnerable to DNS cache poisoning)

``````````End of Log````````````