Help! Stupid Malware driving me nuts!

Tdog

Hi Guys,

I'm sure this has been covered in here before, i had a look but couldn't see it.

I have malware.

My Malwarebytes scan will not pick it up and consistently returns a clean result.

My AVG Free scan doesn't see anything either.

My symptoms are:

I only use FF,.

When i open a new page, in a new tab or a new window, the page that opens is some random advertising spam page, usually adultfriendfinder, party poker or something similar.

This happens about 50% of the time.

It's driving me crazy.

Im trying to do my university work here and its urgent that i fix it..

Any advice!?

Help! I'm about to head butt my screen.

Thanks in advance.

T

Hi Guys,

I'm sure this has been covered in here before, i had a look but couldn't see it.

I have malware.

My Malwarebytes scan will not pick it up and consistently returns a clean result.

My AVG Free scan doesn't see anything either.

My symptoms are:

I only use FF,.

When i open a new page, in a new tab or a new window, the page that opens is some random advertising spam page, usually adultfriendfinder, party poker or something similar.

This happens about 50% of the time.

It's driving me crazy.

Im trying to do my university work here and its urgent that i fix it..

Any advice!?

Help! I'm about to head butt my screen.

Thanks in advance.

T

EDIT: OF. This is it: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...c=60569&hl=

Thanks.

Lock this thread if u like.

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!