defogger messed up

ok so i got a virus and removed it many time... but idc about that i used ure defogger now if i log off i cant get back on ever since i downloaded it i get a blue screen of death error message winlogon.exe has had a fatal error.... i dont want u to fix the malware just tell me how to fix the stupid defogger issue

i get message that these have to do with it

C:\DOCUME~1\AMDORA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2843.dir00\winlogon.exe.mdmp

C:\DOCUME~1\AMDORA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2843.dir00\appcompat.txt

it only started happening since i used defogger and i cant disable it.... further more i can only log on in safemode or every so often it lets me log on gives me an error and i dont wanna click it cause it might kick me off my damn comp -.-

defogger_disable by jpshortstuff (23.02.10.1)

Log created at 22:11 on 15/08/2010 (Amdoravel)

Checking for autostart values...

HKCU\~\Run values retrieved.

HKLM\~\Run values retrieved.

HKCU:DAEMON Tools Lite -> Removed

Checking for services/drivers...

Unable to read sptd.sys

SPTD -> Disabled (Service running -> reboot required)

-=E.O.F=-

Hi,

I don't think Defogger has anything to do with your problem.

However, some infections are known to patch winlogon.exe and by doing so they accidentally corrupt the file. If this is the case, then winlogon.exe needs to be replaced with a legitimate copy of the file. This is pretty advanced stuff, so are you sure you don't want our assistance? I'll be happy to help you out. ^_^

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!