Good stuff

DeWild1

I have 20 years experience dealing with the average user. I can honestly say, they don't know what the heck they are looking at. (no offence to the normal user)

So, with that knowledge, you have a 50-50 chance of the correct answer if you give them a chance to clean or ignore.

As a victim of false positives, even though it cost me thousands of dollars in wasted bandwidth, re downloading my files and programs onto my clients machines, I still say please, please give the option. Not many will use it, only advanced people will ever even know its there, and you can give a switch type of warning message box like [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware]

"firstrun"=dword:00000001 make it like "warn_the_HELL_out_of_you_not_to_use_the_auto_clean_switch"=dword:000000001 :-)

Seriously, I use a lot of Autohotkey and I have had my stuff flagged several times by AVG-Ewido, Avast, Trend, and Windows Defender, all at different times and for different programs, sometimes because it was packed with UPX... Even when i used NO compression, I got my programs put on the "bad" list...

After I emailed them and explained what my programs did, and gave the source code, they took it off the bad list..

Even so, thousands of MY dollars wasted re downloading my programs onto my clients computers...

Even with all that, I say, please give me and maybe others the opportunity to automatically clean-delete suspected malware.

Better safe than sorry.

Without it, I can not replace my OEM agreement with AVG antispyware (grandfatherd in from Ewido) with your program