Comments at Betanews

laserjet

The hell with them. If they do have an agenda there is nothing anyone can do to change their minds, so better just leave them be. If they don't have an agenda their opinions should be rather ignored. I mean who cares about the opinions of some lame newbie users who usually use at least one or two registry cleaners and/or "optimizitaion" programs like TuneUp, System Mechanic and other crap. Usually these kind of users tend to write comments on such web sites. Their opinions are simply not competent enough to be taken seriously anyway.

Those comments are about a version totally outdated, they are talking about 1.19 we are at 1.25. There is an issue that causes a BSOD in some machines. It's due to be taken care of in the next 2 to 3 weeks tops. Vundo mutates and gets missed by every program out there until the new version of Vundo is discovered and written into the defs. They are just unaware in one instance and correct in another.

I am a member of Betanews and I did add a review.

Edited by JeanInMontana
add information