Thank you sooooo!

Adaox

My brother walked to me today and said help i got some spyware i think and can't get rid of it :s

so i was going to check it out and found this was the nasty antispycheck program, i've heard of it before and it really is annoying.

i got desperate cause i really hate malware, had some big problems in the past with it...

so i searched google (first with my hijacked browser) and found more infected programs wich brought me into bigger problems.

then i found this website and the Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and i'd tought hey why not, it just can't get worse than this (because i just don't trust any spy remover anylonger :s)

and god, this made my day, it just deleted the antispycheck program! the computer still has some viruses but i didnt scan everything yet, whoa boy, i might buy your software as my appreciation!

you guys are hero's, no really!

So... THANK YOU! I'll recommend this to everyone having malware problems!

Thx all, well, it didn't find trojan.generic wich my AV did found but hey, you guys could help me ant my paid AV couldn't so!

Is there any way I can support you guys? (I'm buying your software twice, one on my pc and one on another.)

If there are any bugs or something I'll let you know, but in my vision it works like a charm.

Okay I'll do...

Here's another thing, I run your software on my pc, and it found a thingy called: forceactivedesktop good(1) bad(2).

Did you know you guys are the FIRST that helped me get rid of the stupid backgrounds of my desktop icons.

Djeez why do I know about malwarebytes so late :P