Need Help Please..

I am going crazy and need help please.

On June 26th I went to the Control Panel button to open it and found it missing. The only way I could find to restore it was to do a Restore....which I did, and to my relief the C.P. returned. BUT, now I have a whole new mess of problems.

1. My Google and IE pop up blockers are not working. I am getting pop ups like crazy. That has never happened before I did the Restore. Also just clicking on a link to open an Ad will open instead.

2. I have my comp. to automatically d/l Updates. Since I did the Restore I know have the icon popping up in my taskbar saying I am not safe and to set it to Auto Update. Which I do...everytime I now reboot or start comp. or I will go to reset it, and find it is already set.

Please anything you can do to help will be deeply appreciated.

Here is the first scan. I must tell you I have ran this scan several times and each time I reboot the same 4 trojans have to be fixed. Nothing I do seems to fix them. TY for your help. : -)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.19

Database version: 901

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

8:12:09 PM 6/28/2008

mbam-log-6-28-2008 (20-12-09).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 43300

Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 4

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Settings\bf (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Settings\bk (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Settings\iu (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Settings\mu (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected: