HELP!! How to restore Quarantine Files from cmd????

After a Quarantine of 17 malware Windows XP wont boot properly (explorer.exe automatiaclly closes). Only background image and bootup sound. It happend to me twice. The first time I could resolve the booting problem because task manager could open malwarebytes to open and I did a restore of every file quarantined in the last scan BUT the second time the scan found two more infections and after bootup the same explorer.exe issue happend and now I couldn't load malwarebytes because it says "vb Accelerator SGrid II Control---- Runtime error '0', Runtime Error'440' Automation error. I do have the VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe installed and still nothing. So i figure maybe running Restore from cmd could help me boot up again.... Any ideas?????????????

Thanks in advance

Welcome Baturreo -

Please scroll down to Issue #15 from the FAQ area HERE - This should give you the solution -

Follow the directions there first , if you can , for the Runtime error '0', Runtime Error'440' Automation

Are you posting from the computer with the problems or are you using another computer to post this ??

- You do not make it clear if the XP computer will fully boot or not -

You may also need help from our experts with fully cleaning your problems - The directions below will link you to our experts area -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

Please post back and let us know how things are running -

Thank You - :)

Edited due to adding extra information -