malwarebytes wont run

i posted this in the wrong bit

my problem is that i cant run any type of antivirus, anti spyware or anti malware on my pc,

on mbam setup i get an error message saying "no dll name specified" and some stuff that i dont understand i get the same with spybot, mcafee just hangs on searcing for threats on install and many other that i have tried just wont run, hijack this is the same

i double click on the icon and the timer comes up for 20 second but the program doesnt load.

im also getting redirected all over the place and all my documents have been mysteriously encrypted and i cant access them

i followed the instuctions on the "im infected what do i do" thread

now i have the dds and the attatch files on my desktop, but when i right click it doesnt show the option to zip the file, only to send it to drive d which is the dvd/cd rom or disc f which is my dongle.

also when i scan with GMER it gets part way thru and i get a window which says

03hl4ft.exe

the file or directory is corrupt and unreadable please run chkdsk utility

10-15 seconts after that the pc shuts down and reboots itself

i also cant log on as admin in safe mode as as soon as i try to put in the password the pc freezes

i have uploaded the logs sorry they are not zipped but i didnt know what to do

Attach.txt

DDS.txt

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

You are seriously infected and we need to work quickly to try and remove the infections present.

First let's find out what exactly we're dealing with:

Please go to VirusTotal, and upload the following file for analysis:

c:\windows\system32\activedsp.exe

c:\windows\system32\acluip.exe

c:\windows\system32\acctresd.exe

c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe

Post the results in your reply.

Next, please visit this webpage for instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a new DDS log so we may continue cleaning the system.

-screen317

the first one says this

0 bytes size received / Se ha recibido un archivo vacio

the second one says file is not found

the third is the same

the 4th is

0 bytes size received / Se ha recibido un archivo vacio

i get the same response from combofix as i do from antimalware bytes

i select run but the program wont run so it doesnt look good

here is the new dds log

DDS.txt

• Staff

Hi,

Delete your copy of ComboFix. Download a fresh copy, except this time, rename it to jonnyss.com; put it on your Desktop.

Next, please reboot to Safe Mode (tap the F8 key just before Windows starts to load and select the Safe Mode option from the menu). Log in to your usual account.

Now click Start --> Run, and type this in, exactly as shown:

"%userprofile%\desktop\jonnyss.com" /killall

See if ComboFix will run now.

• Staff

Please delete your copy of ComboFix, download the latest version from here, and save it to your Desktop. Do not run it yet.

Please download this file and save it as it's originally named, next to ComboFix.exe.

RC1-4.gif

Now close all open windows and programs, then drag the setup package onto ComboFix.exe and drop it. Follow the prompts to start ComboFix and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Recovery Console. When complete, it will ask you whether or not to continue with the malware scan. Select No.

Next, please open Notepad - don't use any other text editor than notepad or the script will fail.

Copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into Notepad:

Driver::

HTTPFilterRasAuto

Dirlook::

c:\program files\temp01

Filelook::

c:\windows\system32\activedsp.exe

c:\windows\system32\acluip.exe

c:\windows\system32\acctresd.exe

c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe

KILALL::

Save this as CFScript

Then drag the CFScript into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScriptB-4.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a new DDS log.

-screen317

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!