Very "hard" drive

goldhound

I would rather have a more durable vehicle.

Vettes are a liability in snow. :)

Hey; that looks like goldhound's ride for gold prospecting back in his hidey hole. :)

Here's my hard ride... I wish..

B-25 Mitchell (the cat's PJs)

Shy

Hey; that looks like goldhound's ride for gold prospecting back in his hidey hole. :)

Here's my hard ride... I wish..

B-25 Mitchell (the cat's PJs)

Shy

Shy i would give a big Amen to that if it had pontoons and skis, i could stuff a 100 lbs of flour, 50 of beans, and a couple Moose in there with room left for a couple Cariboo, a cask of firewater, and a sack or two of nuggets......oh and a saloon gal :)

Shy i would give a big Amen to that if it had pontoons and skis, i could stuff a 100 lbs of flour, 50 of beans, and a couple Moose in there with room left for a couple Cariboo, a cask of firewater, and a sack or two of nuggets......oh and a saloon gal :)

Ummmm... if you take firewater and a saloon gal, all the rest is just wasted baggage, yes?? :) :) :) :)

That B-25 (a supporting "actor") in the movie Cash McCall (for those of you old enough to remember it - and it was a 'talkie' *grin*) was for me. For you I was looking at the picture of the vehicle before the vette.. the tracked vehicle YoKeeny1 posted.

You caught me late again.. As soon as SNL is over, I'm off to dreamland. I need to get you on here earlier so we can discuss those gold nuggets and the dinner we were discussing last time. :):(

See you guys Sunday afternoon.. g'night :):(

Shy