Pogo Browser by ATT coming soon

laserjet

.AT&T and Vizible have partnered to create Pogo, an exciting new product that represents a leap forward in the Internet browsing experience!

Pogo's visual nature evolves the browsing experience from a text-centric interface to one that is highly visual, and therefore more intuitive, in line with the way people think and use the Internet. Pogo extends and enhances the existing browser feature set - browsing, search, history and bookmarking

no they are not affiliated go to link its att website link is at bottom of post and a demo is there for you to watch this was originally listed in a blog that was on download.com it is no game site. just coincidence i guess regarding the name of browser ATT PICKED but this is a sharp looking 3D BROWSER THERE IS AN AWESOME DEMO LOOK AT THE SITE PAGE CLOSER PLEASE. HERE IS ANOTHER LINK ABOUT Vizible a leader in interactive technology IT IS WORKING ALONG WITH ATT TO MAKE THIS BROWSER http://www.vizible.com/

:angry: Oooh it's AT&T behind this and based on Mozilla. I tend to agree with the critics saying entering the browser market is not the smartest move.
I have some Bre-X Minerals shares I can put up as colateral.