cannot run Mbam

Hello there.

I have ran Mbam before with succes, but I am now unable to in a time when I need it most.

I am battling pop ups and would like to fix this problem.

When I try to run mbam I receive a security warning telling me that "application cannot be executed, the file mbam.exe is infected, do you want to activate your antivirus software now" If I say yes it brings me to a "antivirus soft" program which I think is at the root of the problem.

I have also tried changing the names of the exe file, but to no avail.

I have gotten this message. from Malware Bytes "Inform support team, Error code: 730 (0, 0)"

Help would be more then appreciated.

Forgot to write that the same message appears when I attempt to run the DDS or the Gmer, stating the files are infected and unable to execute. I took a screen shot once to try and read a quick message but I can not even open up Paint program to paste it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!