Delete quarantined trojan?

If you have already quarantined the file, it will no longer affect your system. It is safe, you can keep it in the quarantine folder for a little while to make sure it was not a false positive, and then in a week or two you can delete it from the quarantine if you found no issues with your computer.

• 3 weeks later...
If you have already quarantined the file, it will no longer affect your system. It is safe, you can keep it in the quarantine folder for a little while to make sure it was not a false positive, and then in a week or two you can delete it from the quarantine if you found no issues with your computer.

I quarantined the Trojan.FakeAlert Virus, deleted it twice and it keep coming back. What do I do to prevent it from returning?

I am certainly not an expert but this sounds like for some reason this particular threat is not having all of its parts removed, if its returning after what I would assume is a reboot of the system, are you using the current database update? I suggest you run the program in developer mode and post the log results and wait for a more skilled user to provide additional information.