mbam.exe couldn't be found/Browser hijacked/computer is slow

Hello,

I was looking up Toyota Recall and I clicked on the first page Google found and some Anti-virus page showed up. Now my browser is randomly popping up ads related to what I'm looking for on the internet. For example, right when I clicked on Malwarebytes webpage, some ad for another spyware detection popped up. I ran Adware and everyday it kept on saying I have two worms/trojans(Something that says trojan.Mundo***). It will disappear but the same worms would come back. My browser pop-up blocker, anti-virus software, and Adware are all up-to-date. Now get this, the reason why I was running Adware instead of Malwarebytes was because ever since the problem appeared, Malwarebytes mysteriously disappears and a warning sign comes up saying "MBAM.exe" could not be found. I tried downloading and reinstalling several times but with no luck. Does anything know what happened? I'm afraid to do my work on the computer ever since this started. Thank you in advance. P.S. Malwarebytes rocks!

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes..... See if the instructions on this page helps if not then follow the instructions below it:

mbam will not install - Code 2 error, mbam.exe not found

Please go here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=29028

And see if that might help get Malwarebytes running for you :)

If the above does not help.... then follow these:

We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org