New Malwarebytes user

I just have installed the trial version and I've noticed that I do not have access to some of the futures on internet, because they are blocked right now. Even though that the level of pop-up blocker is set up to "Low". I have a "password manager" utility (STEALTHRAY) and it's not working to fill and login my trusted websites.

Wait, first of all, there is no trial version. It's always FREE. Realtime protection, auto-updates, scheduled scanning, as well as some other features do require purchase, but manual updates and manual scanning and removal of malware is ALWAYS free for home use with no restrictions.

Second of all, Malwarebytes does NOT include a pop up blocker (free or paid).

What exactly did you download?

Also, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" button at the bottom of the page.

We did get the application for free...I just saw on the malwarebytes.org home website page that is an option to download the free trial...that it's why I got confuse... :) I'm new user of the application

The main question is if the settings are so "high" on security...that now we can not access the usual internet futures @ the PC. i.e. I can not get to play my radio station, because it doesn't pop-up the new window when I'm trying to "listen live"

i hope that I have gave you a good idea of what it's happening...

thanks a lot...

Maria

Hello maae, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

It sounds like a larger issue than just using free Malwarebytes, as this will not cause these problems - There may be other problems involved -

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Thank You - :)

I'm sorry Maria, I am still confused.

Could you please take a screen shot for me of this application? Open it up or take a screen shot of whatever part you are able to.

If you don't know how, press "Prnt Scrn" on your keyboard. This is usually right at the top on the right side.

Then, open up a new Paint document, and paste it in. Then, just copy the part of the picture showing the program, we don't need to see everything else that you have open. Then, open a new Paint document, paste it in. Save it to your desktop.

Then, attach the file here in your next reply.

To do this, below the text field, on the lower right, there is a button that says "Browse". Navigate to where you saved it, double click it to select it, then click upload, then click add reply as you normally would.