Please Explain?

liljj2010

Sure :)

This link here will help you understand most of the ranking:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12264

Malware hunters are those who have contributed many posts to finding and posting malware.

Rogue-reporters do the same, reporting mostly rogues.

Translators are those who translate Malwarebytes into different languages.

Honorary members are those who have reached a certain number of posts.

I hope that this was helpful for you :)

If anyone sees that I may have made a mistake, please feel free to correct me.

Just to add a bit, Trusted Advisors and Experts are generally in training at or have graduated from of one of the official U.N.I.T.E malware removal schools around the web, many of which are listed on this page, although that is not always the case as in some cases they are simply individuals with expertise in particular areas dealing with PC's and/or PC security.

As for getting promoted, you can contact one of the Administrators with your credentials or qualifications and they will consider you for promotion.

Moderators are often also experts and also have the ability to edit the posts of others and often take on a forum management role, although to a lesser degree than Administrators who have a higher level of forum control (ie settings, banning users etc).