LSASvc.exe?

I ran a scan with the updated 1.43 version. It came up clean;however, one of the processes still running in the task manager (LSASvc.exe) is supposedly a backdoor Trojan? Can anyone please recommend a free virus scan I can run as a compliment to my Malwarebytes ? Thank You..

Hello kinger , and welcome back to Malwarebytes.org

LSASVC.exe is a backdoor trojan type infection that is Very Serious - Most other programs will not remove it (they will sell useless fixes) -

From memory, you had another "infection" about 1 week ago - I hope this was fully fixed (was it Java related ?) -

As we don't work on detailed Malware removal in the general forums please follow the instructions below for free removal -

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Thank You - :)

PS. If you want another program, I would tend towards MSE - The new free Microsoft Security Essentials tool - I use it and it seems reasonable -

Not as updated as here, but just as a backup only (currently it will not remove lsasvc.exe) -