Version pro de malwareBytes ??

Hello,

Could you say to me what you understand by version pro of malwarebytes??

Since you me known as this:

( If your current solution of antivirus left this infection through want plan to buy the PRO version of Anti-Malware Malwarebytes for additional protection.)

is quite simply the paying version 1.42 that I have already or is this another version?

By thanking you by advance for your answer

Moreover How to add bonds in/To add to exclusions

Greetings ENEE :D

The PRO or Paid version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware offers realtime protection, meaning it will block threats before they are able to infect your computer. It is a one time fee of $24.95 for a lifetime license for one computer. If you choose to purchase it you may do so here and you will receive an ID and KEY and all you have to do is type them in by opening Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, clicking on the Protection tab and clicking the Register button.

As for adding items to exclusions, are you referring to excluding Malwarebytes' files from your antivirus? If so then it varies depending on what antivirus software you use. If you tell me which antivirus you have installed I should be able to give you basic instructions on how to exclude Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's files from your antivirus and firewall to avoid conflicts or issues.

Hello,

Thank you for all thesis specifies details, it is very clear, and I like right before reading you to include/understand the operation off exclusions, indeed it is necessary that while going one off has site one which MalwareBytes launches year alarm blocking, and then, there one edge yew one wishes it to could this site in exclusion off malwarebytes yew one is some that this site is clean

Still thank you for all and your patience towards me

Good festivals off end off the year and all my best wishes for 2010, than this New Year' S Day brings all to you that you edge wish for you and those which are expensive to you

Sincere greetings