can't find license

ok.. so like i had to do a reinstall last night.. whole drive went down.. not due to virus/trojan-jam but drive finally just died. we have alot of brown out and power instability issues 'round here. swear, its like being in russia at the hight of their collapse sometimes. anyway.. the last failure took down my data stores also.. i'm in the process of rebuilding all. shouldn't take long, i'm maticulous to a fault sometimes. except that i left the malwarebytes license info on the os drive instead of the data drive. now i can't find it on the drive or any mention of how to get a copy of it from malwarebytes either.

frustration.

clue me in so i can finish protection layer.

thanks

tkf

Hello tekfu, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org ;)

In addition to what noknojon said, do you still have your license info saved in the email that you used to purchase it? ;)

As a side note, please use the "add reply" button when replying or erase what the person you are replying to said, as this makes the forum easier to read ;)